[PHOTO] Peak Iris Bloom | Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:13:03" />

[PHOTO] Peak Iris Bloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Peak Iris Bloom
  • From: spotzurang@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:12:54 -0400

I estimate that we hit peak iris bloom here in western CT about June 4th.  The attached photo is a view of the iris bed in the front of our house.  The irises visible in the photo are two unknown siberians in the forground (light blue and dark blue), the white and yellow siberian BUTTER AND SUGAR yellow and white, The MTBs from front to back ASTRA GIRL (short white), SARA'S LOVE (taller white), ZULA (brown on white plic.), BAUBLES AND BEADS (puple and yellow) , LIVELY ROSE (violet/rose), MAGIE ME DARLIn'(~brown), ROSEMARY'S DREAM (~pink plic), and the TB PARADISE PINK way in the back. The siberians have been there for four years (before we bought the house) The rest have been there since the spring of 2000.

Michael Zuraw