Re: OT:Polymers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT:Polymers
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:05:44 -0400

Didn't it just figure that pile was right outside my raised bed! <G> I did
scoop most of them up. They're in plastic bags right now. I am clearing a
new flower bed but won't be able to think about it for a couple of weeks;
it's happening because we're having work done on our pool deck, and the
diving board removed. The bed will go in the area where the diving board was
since the concrete is coming out along with it. When I'm ready I will have
plenty of polymers!

Cheryl Leigh