[PHOTO] SPU: unknown | Sat, 8 Jun 2002 23:49:21" />

[PHOTO] SPU: unknown

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPU: unknown
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 21:46:28 -0700

I though I'd post a few spuria pictures that I took several
weeks ago. This one was mislabled as Iris crocea, a pure
yellow species so I don't know what it really is. It blooms
quite late.

Ken Walker
Concord, CA USA
USDA Zone 9, Sunset Zone 14