Re: TB: Ever Anew

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Ever Anew
  • From: margiempv@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:27:15 EDT

Hi Sandra,

I love the color on that one too.  I used it this year on one of my crossings with a rose colored seedling of mine.  I harvested my first seed pod of the season.  Pretty exciting.  I bet you're glad to finally have those iris blooming!  I certainly would be.  I hope you'll be taking photos...............and hybridizing too, maybe.  If so - - let me know.

I've been busy helping my sister Laura move.   And currently house-sitting the neighbors house for the next week or so.  Also I have an ad in the newspaper - - selling some of my iris I dug - - $1.00 - 3.00 a piece.   I hope I sell enough to cover the cost of amendments and new Iris I ordered, and then some.  :-)

Talk to you soon,
- Margie