[PHOTO] Re: Last Man Standing | Sun, 9 Jun 2002 23:20:34" />

[PHOTO] Re: Last Man Standing

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Last Man Standing
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 23:20:47 -0500

Mine are just starting.  There's about 75 or so MDB's and SDB's blooming
now.

Here's a few pictures from yesterday, size small.  SDB Limesicle opened
today along with SDB Party Animal, but I didn't get pix; was raining too
hard.  Limesicle looks quite limey to me; another of Chuck Chapman's intros,
as is Party Animal.  SDB Firecracker is another of Chuck's.  Ditto for SDB
Lemon on Ice.  Do I like Chuck's irises?  oh yesssss

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display Garden