[PHOTO] Triple Whammy | Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:31:35" />

[PHOTO] Triple Whammy

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Triple Whammy
  • From: Diane Soares <diane.soares2@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:30:13 -0700

Here is a pic of 'Triple Whammy'.  At least I hope it's 'Triple
Whammy'.  Dogs and weather rearranged most of my tags this past winter.
Iris bloom is in full swing in the Snohomish,WA area.  Sorry I don't
have the classification (TB space age?) I'm just an amateur at Iris.
They're not easy to grow well here.  Slugs and snails LOVE them and this
year's cold spring and rain has caused a lot of leaf spotting.
Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM