[PHOTO] CULT:?ugly | Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:22:47" />

[PHOTO] CULT:?ugly

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CULT:?ugly
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:04:15 +1000

Hi Everybody

Just been trying to get my head around 3 weeks worth of e-mails, over 1,000.
Had time to check for urgent ones but not to read.

I noticed a comment that someone found Baboon Bottom ugly. I love it. Photo

One that I do find ugly is Apollo One (sorry Mike), I'm hoping it will
imporve sinifigantly in it's second year once it has acclimatised.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia
zone 8/9