Color Glow Bearded Iris

Can anyone tell me if there has ever been an iris on the market called
COLOR GLOW?  I have one labeled as that but can find no registration
information nor can I find it in any catalog.

It is laced, has Rosy Purple stds, Falls are the same but a bit lighter
at the haft and around an orange beard.

I got the rhizome at a club sale, but not our club so no one can help me
identify it.

Patti W.
Central WA State.  USDA zone 5.

Will You Find True Love?