Re: TB must share my "TIGER HONEY"

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB must share my "TIGER HONEY"
  • From: "kkayart" <rwk10@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:31:10 -0000

Yeepp it's my digital photography.  I do use an inexpensive camera
and have to take pics in filtered lighting or contrast turns bad in
full sun...so brightening the pics on my program delutes color
satuation just a bit..."Tiger Honey" is bold, bad, and beautiful ! My
new baby was knocked over in the wind..amazing how the blooms still
grow up and down though the stock isn't vertical <grin>. Thanks for
the question on this Colleen and great to see Iris reach the world

Kingsley, IA.  old USDA zone 3, now 5 ( wish they'd make up there
minds )

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Colleen Modra" <irises@s...> wrote:
> Hi
> I to love Tiger Honey. I find it is also very fertile both ways,
> forward to it's seedlings. However I'm not sure if it's just your
photo or
> not, but I find it to be a much richer colour.
> Colleen Modra
> Adelaide Hills
> South Australia
> zone 8/9