Re: TB must share my "TIGER HONEY" (& photo too)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB must share my "TIGER HONEY" (& photo too)
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:16:34 -0000

Margie; I find it odd that you and I and almost everyone on the iris
net find TH to be pretty, etc, etc. Friends who are not into the
growing of iris refer to it and many like it as ugly.

TH did not bloom this spring.

I'll never forget the dark and heavily mark iris I had 20 years ago.
I have forgotten the name, but my wife said to me "there's a big ugly
bug on your iris". I looked and realized she was making fun of the
flower. No taste in flowers, but I have always admired her taste in
men.

Al Bullock
Z7 No Va

--- In iris-photos@y..., IrisLady <IrisLady@c...> wrote:
> I love Tiger Honey too!  It's a vigorous grower for me and is one
that blooms every year - - no matter what the conditions are.  Here
is my photo.  I find when the temperature is very hot it is a deeper
color; and when it is cooler - - then it is lighter colored.

> Margie
> Oro Valley, AZ.
> zone 8/9
> irislady@c...