Re: Japanese beds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Japanese beds
  • From: "Coral Kincaid" <cakincaid@bwr.eastlink.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:57:03 -0300

cathy,
Do you line your JI beds so they retain moisture?  If not, how do you keep the soil as moist as they like?

Coral, Nova Scotia, Zone 6

Here are a couple of photos of first year japanese beds in my back yard. Not
like those vast panarama's of fields of iris I get so envious of, but
hopefully it will grow up cute! Its so hard to try to keep walking path
space...

cathy
NJ, region 19