[PHOTO] Talk about increases! | Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:04:32" />

[PHOTO] Talk about increases!

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Talk about increases!
  • From: doris1434@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:04:09 -0600

Hello friends:
        Attached is a picture I had forgotten I had! I dug my iris in
July-August when I lived in NW Arkansas and this photograph shows a ONE
YEAR increase. Unfortunately I didn't write the name of the Iris on the
picture - just the date. I had no unknown iris - all were AIS registered.
While this was exceptional growth, I would say that 75% of my iris showed
2-3 increases each year.
        Musta been the rabbit manure - you think??? (I had a commercial
herd at the time).

Doris Elevier
USDA 7b, Sunset 11
El Paso, TX