Re sending photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re sending photos
  • From: cseggen@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:33:41 EDT

    I am a novice compared to the folks on this email site but I have
numerous iris that are not tagged (tags have come off).  I would love some
help in identifying them but don't want to bore all of you.  Is there someone
out there who could help me out.  They are not new varieties.  Thanks in
advance.
Connie

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?