Re: black RE SA

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] black RE SA
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:42:33 -0700

<Trying to rebloom in our heat right now,   Midnight Thunder X Midnight Oil
OK, looks like you're not to far away from a black sa with a red beard, good
that it has the bright yellow or mustard beards, for a chance of getting a red
beard on a dark flower, the dark beards don't have
enough of what it takes to get a red beard, such as Midnight Oil.
Yes I bet that Porterville heat got to something this dark, this late in the year.
Glad to see you're introducing Midnight Thunder.
Randy z10