Re: Re sending photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re sending photos
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:27:03 -0700

Connie, as far as I am concerned,  but I'm not he boss, John Jones is, send
the photos.  Some of us might be able to know what you have.  There are so
many iris out there.  If I have seen it or grow it I will most likely know
who it is, If I haven'tseen it or seen a picture of it, I am clue less.
Give us a whirl and give us the names of who you had.  Bonnie