COMP:Software program

I lost my iris folder on the net and with it I lost the information for
downloading the iris recording program that one of our members created
and generously shared with us.  Could you please send me the information
again?  I was waiting till I had this year's bloom and had some of the
unknown iris labeled again before I set the program up and started
running it.  Bad idea but who would have guessed that I would lose the

Many of my iris are still blooming in USDA zone 5, central WA state.
Well over two months of bloom for the bearded iris this year.  I think
it will stretch to three months before I get to The Last Man Standing.

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!