[PHOTO] Re: Please help me identify this one | Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:27:35" />

[PHOTO] Re: Please help me identify this one

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Please help me identify this one
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:24:14 -0700

I am still stuck with 44k transfer speed. I just checked and my area is
scheduled to be able to get DSL a year from now. The large files like the
one for Sapphire Hills are a annoyance. By simply cropping the bloom and
compressing the jpg file, the size changed from 310 k to 16 k. It is as easy
to identify the flower in the cropped view as it is in the uncropped
version. If you need assistance with learning how to do simple image
editing, please feel free to ask for help. You can even go to the achieves
for a very recent discussion of this same topic. Also for a thread on
identifying unknowns.

BTW: I would not hesitate to call the light blue by the name of Sapphire

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762