Re: COMP:Software program

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] COMP:Software program
  • From: "Coral Kincaid" <cakincaid@bwr.eastlink.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:25:21 -0300

Patti,
Is this the one you mean?

Coral

I lost my iris folder on the net and with it I lost the information for
downloading the iris recording program that one of our members created
and generously shared with us.  Could you please send me the information
again?  I was waiting till I had this year's bloom and had some of the
unknown iris labeled again before I set the program up and started
running it.  Bad idea but who would have guessed that I would lose the
folder?