Re: OT: camera / was SINO-SIB: Idson X

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: camera / was SINO-SIB: Idson X
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:17:49 -0700

Hi Patti,

After figuring out how much film was costing me and the hassles of waiting a
month to find out that over 1/2 the pics were over or underexposed, or just
plain bad, I went digital. Sony DSC-S30. Love it. Should'a done it sooner!

For those rare times when I do need a slide, there's a nice little photo
shop that can make them from any 6x8 print for $3 each... and at just under
the highest res, this little camera can do some pretty nice 6x8 prints. :-)

Christy Hensler