Re: OT: camera / was SINO-SIB: Idson X

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: camera / was SINO-SIB: Idson X
  • From: "Coral Kincaid" <cakincaid@bwr.eastlink.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:57:43 -0300

What would be even better would be if the digital picture could be sent online to a photosite & then have them produce slides and mail them to you.  Any idea if this is possible?

Coral
Christy,
    So you are saying that a photo shop can take a print and make a slide of it?  Meaning I could print out my digital pix, cart them downtown and have them turned into slides?  That would be awesome!

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Region 17, Judges Training Chairperson