Re: [iris photos] TB: Hafts - Sultry Lady

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: [iris photos] TB: Hafts - Sultry Lady
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 14:11:56 -0000

That is my contention. Hafts marks that develop into an extention of
the flower design are highly valuable. Not only to appearancee but to
future developments. In a self, it is a bad feature carried forward.

Al Bullock
Z7 No Va

--- In iris-photos@y..., cathycampi@a... wrote:

> Sultry Lady (Nicholson 01)
>
> Another iris that I feel the markings add to the appearance. As a
self with > very little markings it would too similar to many others.

> Cathy Campi
> Stockton Ca.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!