Re: Try Try again

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Try Try again
  • From: "PATSY NORVELL" <patsiris@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:41:28 -0500

This looks very much like an arilbred iris to me, however I looked in the 1999 check list and didn't find it.   That is the only one I have.   I would really appreciate it if everyone would preface their picture with name, type, and date of introduction.   It would help those of us who don't have the info or the knowledge.   Thanks.   Pat in Dallas