Re: SINO-SIB: Idson X

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SINO-SIB: Idson X
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:35:54 -0700

Hi Margie,

Don't know for sure yet. These are all babies and only a couple of years
old. Worse yet, they were transplanted to clean the beds this spring just
before our weather did the yo-yo routine.

I'll have a better idea next season and you can bet I'll post photos! :-)

Watching one with a near black bud from the same batch....
Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA