[PHOTO] Re: Crystal Dreams - Another colored corrected? | Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:13:39" />

[PHOTO] Re: Crystal Dreams - Another colored corrected?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Crystal Dreams - Another colored corrected?
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:13:08 -0700

I'm thinking you' re right Randy.  I bet the color on the standards are more purple than blue.  And possibly deeper in color.  I have never seen this iris either.   Just taking a wild guess. No matter what the exact color is - - it has a lovely form. And and attractive color pattern. I wonder if any of the "Iris-photo" viewers have a picture of it?

Here is another stab at it - - with more of a pink tone and darker coloring.

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9
irislady@comcast.net