Re: Recurring Glory - Return Of Innocence

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Recurring Glory - Return Of Innocence
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:26:11 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/2002 12:21:04 PM Central Daylight Time, suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

Here is the picture of Recurring Glory, hope Bill B is a member of iris photos too.  this is a scanned pic from about 5 years ago.  Unfortunately I only have the overhead picture of ROI but you can get the idea of the form.

Yes, Bill is member. Often lookin' and downloadin' for hours (until his wife rages). But then, she raged about TV before. Sorry, I digress.

You certainly have my permission to refer to both Recurring Glory and Return of Innocence as exceptions to the rule. They each appear quite modern in flower form as is your Double Shot. DS reblooms here. I have no experience or report on the other two's performance.

My generalization concerning rebloomers as a group stands on its on merit as must each rebloomer placed in commerce. I concur in principle with John Reeds' assessment (iris-talk) and too, believe the gap to be closing.
Smiles,
Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society
The moment a supposed fact is stated a foot starts for the mouth -  I. Tink