Re: TB: ECSTATIC ECHO/RINGO

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: ECSTATIC ECHO/RINGO
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:24:51 -0400

Wow, when I shrink the windows & put the photo of ECSTATIC ECHO and
Christy's RINGO on screen at the same time, they appear identical in
form, pattern, veining & only differ in color, which as we've seen with
CRYSTAL DREAMS is a hard thing to get true to the actual thing.

Christy, do you remember where your RINGO came from?  Chet Tompkins sent
me an absolutely lovely mislabeled plant one year that was similar to EE
& Christy's RINGO, but was pure pink in the wash on the falls & white
everywhere else.  I let it get smothered in weeds & much to my regret,
lost it.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Free $5 Love Reading