Re: TB: Let's Boogie

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Let's Boogie
  • From: "kprpkim" <kprp@swbell.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:49:27 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Hensler" <hensler@p...> wrote:
> Shows like a beacon across the garden.
> :-) Christy Hensler

Sorry, my earlier message about "Let's Boogie was wrong.

I bought LB last year but it didn't bloom yet in my garden this year.
I am ever hopeful, however, because I saw it in another garden here
in St. Louis and it was outstanding. Hensler, your photo looks peachy
on my computer. LB is yellow with that great purple edge on the

I had LB confused with another nice one, "Hook" I think it's called,
that I got free from Mid America. It has flashy coloring of peach
standard, purple edged peach falls. But the flowers aren't as big as
Let's  Boggie.

St. Louis

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!