  • Subject: [iris-photos] Hook
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:22:39 -0700

Hi Kim, I think you might have some things mixed up.  Hook is from Mid
American Gardens.  It is not Peach, it does not have an edge.  It is a
vibrant metallic violet purple color, with a very tiny hook on the standard.
I would call L.B. peach and violet.
     Both are wonderful iris and I hope my information is helpful to you.