garden shot

  • Subject: [iris-photos] garden shot
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:02:13 -0700

In the next email (assuming emails are sequential) is a garden shot designed to be viewed full screen. It is a photo of me cleaning and alphabetizing 2500 pots and my wife planting roses with two grandchilden helping both of us but especially "Gran-na". I think I got the size down to what I requested as a maximum. If you are not interested in the garden shot, just delete it quickly. The number of postings has slowed down so not as much time is involved with the emails.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762