Re: garden shot

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] garden shot
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:16:28 -0700

<This is a garden shot designed to be viewed full screen.
It looks great, full screen on a 17" monitor.
I think I'd need a 26" to view the whole thing at 100%
Thank you for sending, the 300 DPI sure jacks up a
6.00 x 4.00 inch picture.
Looks like you may grow more in pots than the ground.
Anyway beautiful garden, beautiful view.