Re: garden shot

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] garden shot
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:05:28 -0700

Thanks for the postitive feedback. I was a little concerned about the full screen size.

Yes, all the pots have irises, most TBs with a few Siberians in the box by the traffic cone. You can see the different foliage. In the fall, I pot what I have extra or purchase specifically for pots. There is no organization as to what is where. When customers start visiting, I have to know what is there and where. I take the pots out of the frames to the potting bench. There I do any weeding or trimming necessary. Then I put the pots by cultivars in rough alphabetical order. Then I inventory all pots and put them back into the frames in strict alphabetical order. The frames protect the sides of the pots from the hot summer and fall sun. Keeps me busy in February and March.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762