[PHOTO] TB REB Cafe Bleu | Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:20:38" />

[PHOTO] TB REB Cafe Bleu

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB REB Cafe Bleu
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:20:32 -0500

I've got my fingers crossed that this works, it
took me awhile to figure it out.
This is CafeBleu (Blyth 2001)  It is really a
thrill to have an iris opening this late.  It
just isn't used to the change in hemisphere
yet.  It has really nice overlapping form.  It
reblooms in Australia, I'm hoping that once it
gets used to our weather here that it may
rebloom here too.
Robin Shadlow
Zone 4 Nebraska

Will nuclear waste be transported through your neighborhood?
Speak up! http://www.Care2.com/go/speakup
Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!