Re: TB: Let's Boogie/Seedling 1A5

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Let's Boogie/Seedling 1A5
  • From: "Roberto Marucchi" <romaru@libero.it>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:45:57 +0200

This seedling is not tall like LB , has a middle height 35" , from LB has taken up the standards apricot and the bright central line of the falls. I don't consider the buds count  I have simply selected the look , besides this is the first bloom , for the remain I will see next years.
The marking depend, I believe, from 1/ 2 of plicata inheritance , that's why has crossed it with Lovely Dawn, great plicata, great form, great branching.
I hybridize because I like it and for my  friends , iris lovers (... not only insects) , I never introduced a seedling , but Augusto Bianco , friend of mine , has promised that will introduce anyone of my seedlings , next years.