Re: TB Raku B;aze

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB Raku B;aze
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:32:21 -0000

Hi Francelle; Gosh, the more I see of those splashes of color the
more I want. I cut back on ordering this year as I need to empty a
bed. Of course, the majority I had picked were the "splashers".

Al Bullock
Z7 NO Va

--- In iris-photos@y..., "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@w...> wrote:
> Here is one from my guest garden  Raku Blaze, Aitken, '96.  Very
different color!

> Francelle Edwards  Glendale,  AZ   Zone 9

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM