Re: TB Raku Blaze

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Raku Blaze
  • From: Suncitymom@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:10:01 EDT

  Francelle will get to keep one of each of the Irises she has except for 6
which the hybridizer's have ask for all the Irises to be returned to them.
  I agree with Francelle it has been a lot of work for all 6 guest gardeners
but well worth the effort. All the gardeners have put new things in their
yards pond,barbques,patios and definitely lots of new beds. lol
  Wish all of you could be here to see it next spring. I'm sure someone will
post pictures.

Joyce Poling
Guest Iris Chairperson
Region 15 Spring Trek 2003