Re: TB: seedling 98-189a

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: seedling 98-189a
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 11:55:09 -0700

~original Message~

98-189a will be intro. in 2004 as LOVE SHACK.  Bloom is VE with 12 of more buds and great branching that sometimes is rebranched like it's parent COLUMBIA SRINGS.  Columbia Springs X Delta Plane

Sounds great!  Cute name. I love VE blooms. VE's do well in the AZ. desert.  I may have missed this earlier somewhere................ but do you have a website with seedling PICS? Or a catalog of sorts with past introductions?

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ.
zone 8/9
irislady@comcast.net