Yakima, Wa. Iris Show-----

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Yakima, Wa. Iris Show-----
  • From: "Darlene Dahlin" drdahlin@bentonrea.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:33:57 -0700

Had our Iris show yesterday and the Queen of Show was Conjuration- ( I sure hope I spelled that right)  It was just beautiful and definitely deserved the spot!------ Also the best artistic held the same iris--------- What a winner all the way around. Amazed that a gal won that had never entered a show before----- She was thrilled.
It was the tail end of our season here and had about 1/2 the iris that we generally would have but we sure had a nice turnout ----- A lot of people oood and awwwed the iris-------- The judges really had their work cut out for them and did a marvelous job------ Thank you  everyone that attended---

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor