Re: TB: Caliente & Royal Heritage

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Caliente & Royal Heritage
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:24:38 -0400

Thanks, everybody for the information on Caliente!

Royal Heritage is lovely, too. You're right, Bill; he was working with some
beautiful selfs.

Does one have to be an AIS member to have access to the database? I'd sure
like to look up the rhizomes for which I only have sketchy descriptions.

Speaking of rz with sketchy descriptions, does anybody know anything about
or have a photo of a TB called Spring Fancies? My mom was reading the
descriptions I got with the original rhizmes and she thought one of my
unknowns fit the description. I didn't, so I'm curious to know what it looks

Cheryl Leigh