[PHOTO] SA Spooned Fantom | Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:17:22" />

[PHOTO] SA Spooned Fantom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SA Spooned Fantom
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:15:28 -0500

My very first Space Age Iris - a gift from one of our own here on this
list.  Last year I mentioned that I missed the Grape Kool-Aid smell of
my mother-in-law's former stand of Iris.

Bonnie (brice rose) graciously consented to let me grow this beauty.
Today, for the first time in more than 20 years, I was able to enjoy
that smell again from an Iris - and what a beauty it is!!!

Never underestimate your acts of kindness to another - it means so
very very much! Thank you Bonnie - from the bottom of my heart.
--
Pat Mitchell
corgilover@wi.rr.com