RE: SDB: seedling

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] SDB: seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:27:25 -0700

I’m afraid that interesting color might be the hardest to retain in crossing seedlings.  Of course, I’m really a newbe at pollen daubing so I’ll know in a few  years if I last that long.  I have an interesting colored seedling that I’m trying to retain while trying to get good steady growth to go with it..  I have several crosses with it.  I’ll see what happens.