Re: Free Adult Personals

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Free Adult Personals
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:19:06 -0700

I suppose that I could set the membership parameter to require me to
approve all subscriptions. More work for me. The other alternative is
that I ban such spammers once they post a message (which I have done in
this case).

We have been fortunate, this is the only instance of this kind of post
in at least six months or so, and it wasn't all that bad (compared to
some things that come my way). If things get bad I will take some kind
of action.

Just for everyone's information, I find the use of the "four letter
word" below in marginal taste for this list (no, not the word iris - for
all you smart-alecs...).

Remember this list is also vulnerable to viruses so keep your scanners
up to date.

Darlene Dahlin wrote:

> How do we get rid of this crap off of the Iris - photos site--- ???

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending: