Re: Free Adult Personals

Darlene,

I'm glad you decided to stay, Iris Photos has been an amazing place
to hang out this year.  The quality, quantity and variety of the
photos sent to the list has been exquisite.

Growers and hybridizers of all levels happily share their discoveries
from the iris patch here on Iris Photos.  There's something magic
about sharing what makes you happy.

I'm a member of 11 other yahoo groups and an the owner of my own
group, this place rates up around the top.  Enjoy !!!!

Chris

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Darlene Dahlin" <drdahlin@b...>
wrote:
> Thank you Dana ---- I wish this would have been the kind of