Re: Another good grower

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Another good grower
  • From: "clem" h.clem@verizon.net
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:46:17 -0400

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 9:51 AM

Thanks but, it also shows the ravages of what 20" of rain every month
since Feb has done! I thought this clump of CONJURATION from a Delaware
display garden is a better display without all that leaf spot I have
this year...

Thars a big yellow-white thing in the sky today. I'm not sure, but its
entirely possible it might be that thing they call the sun... its gonna
be a battle between getting the motorcycle out for a ride and the
bekoning of the garden!

here in Delaware  may gave us 1 day of sunshine the rest with some kind of rain   June has not been any better so far  how do you pollinate in the rain   iris have been beat up bu rain and wind     clem

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor