[PHOTO] TB: Merlot | Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:26:55" />

[PHOTO] TB: Merlot

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Merlot
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:26:38 -0400

This was a bonus from Schreiners in 2001 that has grown slowly and not
increased much. I thought I was going to lose this one and Play with Fire,
and after this year I was going to move them both away from the fence to
give them a better chance. The one stalk is shorter than it's supposd to be
but at least it bloomed!

The flower is much prettier and slightly darker than my photo, and this was
with the exposure set to -1. The first two pictures I took flashed and cast
a shadow of the flower on the fence. Yuck!

Cheryl Leigh, with two TBs still waiting to bloom- Play With Fire and a tiny
rhizome in a pot whose little bud is likely never going to open