[PHOTO] RE: BC, B&W SDB seedling | Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:29:40" />

[PHOTO] RE: BC, B&W SDB seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: BC, B&W SDB seedling
  • From: irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 23:29:30 -0400

I have attatched a photo of seedling 98-B57-1 and a closeup of one of its petals. Everthing in this cross is a plicata with this one showing as you see. This is the second flower so I'm quite sure this pattern is consistent. It has what appears to be a broken colour in black with random white streaks. The first flower stayed open for about 6 days, cast iron substance. Seems to be a slow increaser. I have another seedling from another cross (same mother, Ruby Eruption) that is also black and shows some, but not nearly as many white streaks. Also some very dark purple (aproachuing black)   stitched on white croud, also a luminata plicata that is very dark purple on white with random yellow backgroubf spots, this one has small flowers and narrow petals, but cast iron substance.