[PHOTO] Re: BB: seedling | Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:54:38" />

[PHOTO] Re: BB: seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] BB: seedling
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 05:24:12 +0930

Francelle

It didn't look at all like Whit e Lightning, which has much better form.
Here's a photo. WL flowers early and at full height for us.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

www.impressiveirises.com.au