[PHOTO] Sino-Sib: a new one! | Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:15:44" />

[PHOTO] Sino-Sib: a new one!

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Sino-Sib: a new one!
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:16:44 -0700

This just popped open this afternoon and the edges were only slightly damaged by hail.
Since I'm just getting started with these, IMHO they all look great. I haven't seen one yet that didn't fascinate me and I can already see where these could easily get out of hand and take over the garden. :-)
PASTEL BUTTERFLY is budded up so I'm hoping it will help me get a fix on what constitutes a good Sino-Siberian.
Christy Hensler
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion" --- Francis Bacon

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image