[PHOTO] TB: Keppel Seedling 95-00 G | Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:36:54" />

[PHOTO] TB: Keppel Seedling 95-00 G

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Keppel Seedling 95-00 G
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:36:31 EDT

Keith Keppel agreed to my sharing some pics from his garden, taken late May 2003.  His garden was at peak and it was a great treat to wander among his seedlings.  So, I will post some of the photos, so that anyone interested can see some of what I saw.  I apologize for not taking more detailed notes - my only notation for this is " dark plic -WOW! ".  I was especially taken by the almost white beards.
Kathy Chilton
Tucson AZ

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image