Re: Last one of the Botanical gardens

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Last one of the Botanical gardens
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:14:15 -0500

Bonnie Rose wrote:
> Beautiful!!!
> Hi Pat,  What can you tell me about Copper Flame?  Is it new or do you know
> who the hybridizer is?  What year of introduction?.......Thank-you......
> Bonnie

I can't tell you any more than the name.  As in the other pics I sent,
they only label type of Iris (IB, TB, etc,) and name of cultivar.  I
will call the Botanical Gardens and see what I can find out for you.

I really like it too!  I usually go about this time of the year to see
what they still have blooming to see what I can do to extend my bloom
season!

I'll let you know what I can find out.

--
Pat Mitchell