Re: looking for iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] looking for iris
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:00:53 -0500

Riverview has Hotline ($5.00), Cafe Ole ($2.75), Tobacco Land ($3.75),
and Praise the Lord ($1.75)

All Caveats apply.  I eventually really liked the rhizomes I got from
Riverview, but it took a lot of emails pushing them to mail my order
to me, and the rhizomes in general, were smaller than I'm used to.

Pat Mitchell